gear for sale. amps & subs. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-27-2014, 03:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 28
4 SALE: sherbourn 7-350 and Klipsch cinema sub

i have a few things for sale that are just not used at all in my home theater anymore. might as well get rid of them and am gonna put the money towards treatment.

first up is the sherbourn PA7-350. 350x7 at 8 ohms and 550x7 at 4. lot of guys on here with 4 ohm speakers. i have this for sale on the klipsch forum but most of those guys dont need the power. neither do i anymore. this is a great amp. perfect condition. all original boxes and accessories. will ship at buyers expense. asking 1500. paypal add 3%. if not then either can gift or send a check.

subwoofer i have for sale is the klipsch kpt-884. it is a monster vented 18 inch sub. flat to 18hz in my room. tons of output. it was part of a package deal i bought from a friend but dont use it. i have 4 sealed si's and that is plenty in my tiny room. i did hook up to play with this thing in my living room as i didnt really believe my buddy about a cinema sub hitting that low. boy was i wrong and he was right. like i said 18 and up with some serious authority. sub is powered by a crown xti 1000 programmed by roy delgado himself of klipsch. wanting 1000 for sub and amp as a pair. i could ship this but you will wanna check the specs before you get a quote.

i can add pics later if anyone is interested. any pics you would like.

i dont have a ton of posts here but i am a part of the kansas city crew (archaea, carp, MR. smithers, etc) also can look me up on the klipsch forum under the same name. 3500 posts of so over there. to many friends to venture away from that forum.

Last edited by Scrappydue; 07-27-2014 at 06:32 PM.
Reply Audio Gear

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page