CERWIN-VEGA HT-S12A 12" 120w Down Firing HTS Series Powered Subwoofer - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 08-03-2014, 11:25 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
CERWIN-VEGA HT-S12A 12" 120w Down Firing HTS Series Powered Subwoofer

CERWIN-VEGA HT-S12A 12" 120w Down Firing HTS Series Powered Subwoofer

$100

Perfect working condition, rumbles the roof down. Very clear, deep, rumbly subwoofer.

This Cerwin-Vega subwoofer is responsive and effective, and it is an excellent platform for delivering movie theater sound in your home. Drama lovers, families, and action movie buffs alike are happy with the performance and tonality of the Cerwin-Vega HTS-12A. This passive subwoofer is a wonderful pick for long movie nights and TV series marathons. If you like durability, clean sound, and high signal-to-noise, this Cerwin-Vega subwoofer has much to offer. Because this Cerwin-Vega subwoofer has an expanded frequency response, you can distinguish deep bass notes. The exceptional driver system found on this passive subwoofer allows you to bring your multimedia enjoyment alive with high-quality sound. Also, the Cerwin-Vega HTS-12A is easy to arrange and setup, featuring a practical design, enabling you to use your new system immediately for loud, clear enjoyment right away.

Message me for more details and/or images.

uzesoap@hotmail.com

EDIT: I've lowered the price to $100. I'm sure it will sell quickly, or I hope it will, so if you're at all interested get back to me ASAP. Thanks.

Last edited by DrSeed; 08-13-2014 at 08:03 PM.
Reply Audio Gear
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page