Totem Dreamcatcher Speakers and Center Channel (Mahogany) - AVS Forum

AVS Forum > Classifieds > Audio Gear > Totem Dreamcatcher Speakers and Center Channel (Mahogany)

Audio Gear

martinm0's Avatar martinm0
04:40 PM Liked: 10
post #1 of 2
08-09-2014 | Posts: 59
I've got a pair of Totem Dreamcatcher bookshelf speakers and a matching center channel in mahogany available for sale. Picked up the bookshelf speakers a few months ago from a seller on Audiogon, and somewhat recently found a NOS (new old stock) center channel to add to the pair. Unfortunately, my massive open floor plan living room just needs a bigger speaker set to fill the space, so I thought I should offer these up to the community.

Speakers are in mint condition. One bookshelf speaker has a pen tip sized mark, but otherwise all three are immaculate. The bookshelf speakers have rubber feet that the initial owner put on, just FYI. Original boxes and brand new speaker grills included for all three speakers.

$600 for all three. I'll cover PayPal fees, buy covers shipping. Located in Vermont 05482.

**Apologies for the images. They're only upside down here...sigh. I'll try and post more pics soon.
Attached: IMG_2407.jpg (161.7 KB)  IMG_2418.jpg (120.9 KB) 
Waxinator
05:26 PM Liked: 0
post #2 of 2
09-06-2014 | Posts: 1
I was wondering if the dream catcher speakers are for sale?
Reply Audio Gear

Subscribe to this Thread