Buttkicker LFE and Amplifier/custom combo! - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 08-31-2014, 10:25 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Buttkicker LFE and Amplifier/custom combo!

SOLD!

I have for sale a Buttkicker amplifier BKA300-4 with full wireless connection option kit and remote control in original packaging and manuals.

In addition, I have a Buttkicker LFE transducer in great working condition... some simple scuffs and sticker flaws on it, but obviously these transducers are built like tanks! this combo shook the hell out of my 3 person couch. It too, will be packaged in its original box with manual.

Along with the transducer and amp, I am including 4 rubber furniture isolation mounts and screws for your chair/couch.

The BKA300-4 300 watt amp has more than enough power for the LFE transducer and has the advantage of being able to control the amp power/volume and EQ settings via remote control.

It will all be double boxed and shipped via FedEx.

Looking for $295 shipped, OBO. Payment via Paypal invoice.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	STP88626.JPG
Views:	60
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	239865   Click image for larger version

Name:	STP88627.JPG
Views:	45
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	239873   Click image for larger version

Name:	STP88612.JPG
Views:	43
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	239881   Click image for larger version

Name:	STP88614.JPG
Views:	40
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	239889   Click image for larger version

Name:	STP88615.JPG
Views:	46
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	239897  

Click image for larger version

Name:	STP88629.JPG
Views:	35
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	239905   Click image for larger version

Name:	STP88616.JPG
Views:	33
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	239913  

Last edited by deano86; 09-03-2014 at 09:18 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-03-2014, 04:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hey Deano. The buttkicker transducer is from the buttkicker LFE kit? I ask because I have 2 bka300 kits linked up. I was looking to buy another kit but they have been sold out for months now. If it is the one from the LFE kit you can make it wireless with the bka300 amp? Does the transducer come with a mounting kit so I can put my couch on it? Don't have room to mount it inside my couch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deano86 View Post
I have for sale a Buttkicker amplifier BKA300-4 with full wireless connection option kit and remote control in original packaging and manuals.

In addition, I have a Buttkicker LFE transducer in great working condition... some simple scuffs and sticker flaws on it, but obviously these transducers are built like tanks! this combo shook the hell out of my 3 person couch. It too, will be packaged in its original box with manual.

Along with the transducer and amp, I am including 4 rubber furniture isolation mounts and screws for your chair/couch.

The BKA300-4 300 watt amp has more than enough power for the LFE transducer and has the advantage of being able to control the amp power/volume and EQ settings via remote control.

It will all be double boxed and shipped via FedEx.

Looking for $295 shipped, OBO. Payment via Paypal invoice.
post #3 of 3 Old 09-03-2014, 05:15 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Not quite sure what you are asking here.... It is simply a BKA300-4 amp with its own wireless option kit to send the signal from your receiver to the amp without running an extra rca cable and it is paired up with the much more powerful Buttkicker LFE transducer instead of the mid sized Advance transducer this amp normally gets paired with. And obviously it includes the 4 furniture isolators as well...

Sorry for the confusion on my ad...What I have found is that the LFE transducer works just fine with the less powerful BKA300 watt amp. The only reason for this sale is that I upgraded to a riser setup for my seating and thus had to run more LFE's and had to upgrade to the 1000 amp in order to do so.

Unfortunately No, it does not include the couch mounting kit for this LFE transducer.. I had it mounted to a board and then to the underside of my couch. I do see the kits for the LFE transducers for sale on Ebay though... I have extra couch mounts for 2 Advance transducers available for sale otherwise also...

Last edited by deano86; 09-03-2014 at 05:25 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Audio Gear

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page