• You have not yet participated enough to use the Marketplace

Dayton Ultimax 18 in a 4ft^3 enclosure

3K views 25 replies 4 participants last post by  STL D 
#1 · (Edited)
#15 ·
would you sell jsut thr driver?

#17 ·
#20 ·
I hear you!! I was able to build a monster pc for much less than my audio setup.

The key to keeping them separate is headphones man. Headphones. I use a $85 pair of open ear Audio Technicas and they sound great.

And there is no TV or projector that can do 2560x1440 at 144Hz with G-Sync. ;)

#21 · (Edited)
I can't do headphones... When a grenade goes off near me in battlefield, I HAVE to feel it. The feeling of swinging the hammer with the subs going crazy is amazing in Diablo as well. Combine this with NVidia 3D vision, and you have a gaming experience that cannot be matched anywhere.

And yeah, nothing beats 120fps+ gaming with no tearing. Silky smooth.

I take it you're running the Asus ROG?

#23 ·
Should've gotten the gigabyte G1's. Mine is sitting pretty at 1.6ghz on the core. They clock like monsters, since they have a much higher power limit, and never go above 62C temp wise.

I still haven't upgraded to the new g'sync monitors, but I have a LG w2363d (1st gen 3d vision), which is 120hz. Waiting on tax time to grab a ROG. :cool:

#24 ·
Im not a big over clocker and have been a EVGA fan for a long time. I also like the smaller size of these and the FTW has a great Cooler on it.

There are a couple other g sync monitors coming out in the next couple of months but I'm sure you are aware. It's a game changer for sure.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.