AVS Forum banner
  • You have not yet participated enough to use the Marketplace

Onix Rocket 7.0 Surround System in Rosewood: rs750, rsc200, rss300, rs150

4K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  kazinvan 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: Onix Rocket Speakers (Rosewood): rs750, rs150

For sale of what remains of my Rocket 7 system. One pair of RS-750's and one pair of RS150s. I have the original OEM shipping boxes (double boxed).

If interested: use my zip of 92057 and go to FedEx and get a quick quote to your destination given the poundage below for each item/pair. I get a little discount which I use to cover insurance. This will give a real close idea of shipping costs.

Designed by Dick Pierce.
Here's a review from 2003: review

All prices + actual shipping from 92057 (Oceanside, CA in San Diego County). Local pickup welcomed.

Pair of RS 750s (74 lbs each so 148 lbs total, two boxes): sold
Pair of RSS 150s (55 lbs one box): no longer available

----
Reduced prices to clear house space!

Attachments

See less See more
#9 · (Edited)
Oh hey Gene! I remember you. I was the one selling that set in San Jose that you came to listen to. I ended up selling them to a guy in Stockton.

Also for the OP, I'm pretty sure the RS1000sig, RS850sig, RS760, RS450, and RSC200sig were the only speakers with Danny Richie's crossover, the 750, 200non-sig, and all RSS rears had the original Dick Pierce crossover. Looking around the internet confirms this.

#11 ·
I don't have 15 posts yet to reply to PM's please email me at danielblase at gmail dot com thank you!

#17 ·
Is this for sale? I am looking for the RSS 150.

#22 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi all, Sorry, I have not been getting notifications from AVS and don't visit here as often. I have or will be replying to all PMs.

Added shipping weights. I can ship UPS, FedEx.... If you have special rates or such, you can send me a shipping label and I'll ship it your way. Just want to get these very nice sounding speakers back in use in someone else's home.

I've replied to all recent inquiries. If you did not get a PM, please PM me back with the items ur interested in and your zip code - or using the newly posted boxed weights, check shipping rates on ur own. I usually use FedEx as they are the cheapest.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays,
Matt

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.