AVS Forum banner
  • You have not yet participated enough to use the Marketplace

Dayton Audio 12" Titanic Mk IIIs (qty=4)

396 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  swest 
#1 · (Edited)
All 4 have been sold.

Ok, now that my HST-12 swap-in is done (see this thread) my 4 x 12" Dayton Audio Titanic Mk IIIs are for sale. They're on e-bay (I shan't link to the buy-it-now, but it should be easy enough to find). I am selling them for $80/ea, but I'll make my AVS friends a better deal and sell all 4 for $300. And I'll hand-deliver them, for free, if you happen to live in the Valley of the Sun.:) Otherwise, the shipping costs will be the actual cost of whatever method we decide on...

[edit] One of the 4 has sold on e-bay, so I'm down to 3. I will still make an AVS deal (at the same rate above) of $225 for all three (plus shipping).
[edit] Another one of the remaining 3 has sold on e-bay, so I'm down to 2. I will still make an AVS deal (at the same rate above) of $150 for both (plus shipping).

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Well, if I could figure out PayPal, and the shipping discount I get by going through them, by looking on their website (sacrilege, heresy... put information on the website???)... If I could do that, then I could answer your question with confidence... Instead I will have to shoot from the hip, and say that it would be no more than $190 (i.e., 2x$75 = $150 + ~$40 shipping). The one I already sold went to Iowa, and the shipping was ~$25.

Hopefully, I should be able to give you a more confident answer tomorrow, after PayPal has answered my question(s).

Let me know if that's close enough to be of interest to you... The e-bay buy-it-now is still active, and has 3 days to run, so I wouldn't want them to disappear before I can answer your question.

- s.west

#4 · (Edited)
Well, I still don't have a clear answer on what shipping costs me, but here's what I do know: If you were to coordinate with me during a purchase on my ebay listing for 2 of those Titanics, then, after the transaction is complete, I will refund $10 (since I'm giving a small incentive for my AVS friends). It will cost me a little more to do it that way, but at least we'll know, up front, that we're getting the minimum cost for the shipping...

Anyway, let me know if that would work for you.

- s.west

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.