#1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I previously had these listed awhile ago. Now located in Houston, TX

SOLD!

Full 5.0 home theater speaker package consisting of:
- (2) Energy RC-70 Rosenut
- (1) Energy RC-LCR Rosenut
- (2) Energy RC-R

The front 3 speakers are the nice rosenut color.

They are all fully functional. They have never been driven hard (living in an apartment). I have been the only owner of the RC-70s and RC-LCR but not on the RC-R.

Overall condition: 7/10; Fully functional; No dents on any of the drivers; There is a small scratch on the bottom corner of the RC-LCR (seen in picture); No tears in the grills; Optional speaker foam plugs for RC-LCR have been slightly deformed; Very slight bend on the grill on one of the RC-Rs; some scratches on the bottom of one of the RC-Rs;

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Thank you for inquiring. At this point, I would prefer to sell the 5.0 setup as a whole. If other people are interested in the other parts, I would then be willing to break the set up.

#3 ·
Really nice sounding speakers, I had the same 5.0 setup including the bookshelf few years back and honestly to step up to a better speaker I had to spend a lot more money.

#11 ·
Hi rynoinaz,

I have listed the measurements below but my main concern is the RC-70s becoming damaged in transit. There is not much insulation in the box given their weight.

70s: 12"x19"x43"
LCR: 23"x11"x13.5"
R: 9.5"x13.5"x15.5"

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.