AVS Forum banner
  • You have not yet participated enough to use the Marketplace

FS: Ascend Sierra 1 speakers in bamboo (in MD)

503 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  tomgrossi 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have 3 Ascend Sierra 1 bookshelf speakers in excellent condition in natural bamboo. I originally had them as part of a home theater setup but have moved and don't really have a spot for that setup. Would ideally sell all three together but willing to sell 1 or two separately. I'd take $250 + shipping per speaker (from 20815 in MD) or am also willing to entertain a trade, particularly for a good set of headphones or headphone amp. (Ideally something like Audeze planar magnetics or Sennheiser HD650s; I could add some cash to balance it out a trade for the right item).

I also have a number of other items that my wife wants me to list that are also for sale or trade:

Arcam AV300 7.1 Receiver
4 Onix Reference 1 bookshelf speakers in Rosewood
Denon AVR-3805 7.1 Receiver

I have 3 Ascend Sierra 1 bookshelf speakers in excellent condition in natural bamboo. I originally had them as part of a home theater setup but have moved and don't really have a spot for that setup. Would ideally sell all three together but willing to sell 1 or two separately. I'd take $250 + shipping per speaker (from 20815 in MD) or am also willing to entertain a trade, particularly for a good set of headphones or headphone amp. (Ideally something like Audeze planar magnetics or Sennheiser HD650s; I could add some cash to balance it out a trade for the right item).

I also have a number of other items that my wife wants me to list that are also for sale or trade:

Arcam AV300 7.1 Receiver

Several people have asked for pictures. Here are a few. One thing to note: while all the speakers are identical sonically, one that is configured to be used as a center channel. The only difference is it has a grill that goes all the way edge to edge to make it look symmetric when mounted horizontally while the L and R speakers have grills that show a little of the wood at the bottom. See the difference in the 3rd and 4th picture below. (If you wanted to use them without grills this detail is moot and all three are exactly identical).

The speakers are 2.5-3 years old and lightly used in a non-smoking home. I don't see any scratches or anything on the cabinets or drivers at all so essentially perfect condition.

I have all the original boxes and packing materials.

Also, they ship in two original boxes, one is 21 lbs and the other 41 lbs if you want to check shipping costs.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·

Arcam AV300 7.1 Receiver
i am interested . sending PM.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.