AVS Forum banner
  • You have not yet participated enough to use the Marketplace

Klipsch RF-82ii-Best Offer-Dallas TX

939 views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  theozzfactor 
#1 · (Edited)
Klipsch RF-82ii-$300 or Best Offer-Dallas TX

I have a pair of Klipsch RF82ii in Cherry for sale. I upgraded to Revel Performas. Excellent condition, rate conservatively at an 8/10. Grills are perfect.

These are taking up valuable space in our spare bedroom and the wife says they have to go. I do not have boxes so I'm sorry to say I cannot ship. Best offer gets these speakers. Pictures available on request.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
I have a pair of Klipsch RF82ii in Cherry for sale. I upgraded to Revel Performas. Excellent condition, rate conservatively at an 8/10. Grills are perfect.

These are taking up valuable space in our spare bedroom and the wife says they have to go. I do not have boxes so I'm sorry to say I cannot ship. Best offer gets these speakers. Pictures available on request.
This is very tempting indeed seeing as i live in OKC.

#9 ·
schweich12, I live in East Dallas and I can drive to your home in Ft. Worth tomorrow to pay you for the speakers in person and pick them up. I just tried to send you a pretty long PM, but the system will not let me send you a PM because I do not have the required 15 minimum posts yet for PM privileges.

Can you shoot me an email to my email addy: emmittsmithrules22@yahoo.com Yes, I am the world's biggest Dallas Cowboys' fan and have had this email address since 1997. HAHAHA!!

Thank you sir.

#12 ·
If you click on a member's profile link, it will show you the last time/date stamp when they logged into their avs account. In this case, it shows the 19th.

One detail to consider is he may not have checked his ad for responses. The best way is to PM...but as you stated, you need x number of posts for access to PM (the rule is to prevent spamming). The second best way is to always quote the member you are responding to in their posts. When you quote them, it sends an email to let them know they have been quoted on AVS.

Ron

PS: Go to the test page forum and do some "test" posts to bring up your post count so you can PM

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/46-post-testing-area/

#16 ·
Hey guys, I don't know what happened, but somehow I never got any notifications of private messages or replies to my posting. I assumed nobody was interested since I didn't get notified of a reply after the initial posts. In fact, I just happened to login on the actual website (instead of via smartphone) for the first time in ages and saw the notifications today. Which is strange since I have been logged in and posted several times about other topics on my iPhone.

I really do apologize for the drop off in communication. I ended up putting the speakers in storage based on what I thought was a lack of response. Perhaps this was user error on my part.....

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.