AVS Forum banner
  • You have not yet participated enough to use the Marketplace

Fs: Cheap! Svs sb 13 ultras - pair but sold each

1K views 27 replies 8 participants last post by  mr.sooner 
#1 ·
I have a pair of SVS SB 13 Ultras I bought new direct from SVS about 2.5 years ago. Full warranty for 2.5 years left on them. I have boxes and all packing. They are gloss black. They do not have scratches or chips. Some minor stuff from just cleaning them. Easy 9 out of 10 rating. Smoke and pet free home. They have been perfect and never failed. Bargain price of $899.99 each plus $50.00 each shipping in the lower USA only. Pay-pal payment only and USA shipping only. No PO box ships. And I will require a signature when they are shipped. Posting here first going on Ebay next week for buy it now.

#2 ·
Location??

#10 ·
Sorry everyone just checked back in. I had a ton of PM's. First in line wanted both. If he doesn't pay me by Sunday Giantfan is next in line for 1 of them. Joe801 would be next in line. But I am not reducing the price Joe. Shipping to you is going to be over $110.00. You want to pay the $949.00 shipped you are next in line. I can get them to Fed Ex by end of day Monday if we get payments handled. I will update as soon as I have payment or non payment.
Thank you
John

#12 ·
Ok guys just getting in from bedlam. BOOMER SOONER! I still don't have contact or payment from the first buyer. If I am not paid tomorrow by 1 PM central I am moving on. It will be giantfan and joe801. So be prepared to and please get me paid by Paypal by 6 pm central tomorrow. Sunday 12/4 Or moving to next in line. mecmec is in line after that. Thank you

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.