AVS Forum banner
  • You have not yet participated enough to use the Marketplace

FS: Peachtree Nova 220SE & KEF LS50 (package or separate)

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  ereed 
#1 · (Edited)
Sold: Peachtree Nova 220SE

Sold

"$850 shipped for the integrated amp.

I have a box for the peachtree that is not original but I do have the foam protectors, manual, remote etc so it'll ship safely as well.

the Peachtree is about one year old.

Both are located in Stamford, CT for pickup or a listen. Picking up will take $40 off the price of each.

See less See more
#2 ·
Great AVSr - purchased from him earlier in the year and was a pleasure to do business with. Also, heard the speakers in action - very impressive obviously!

#4 ·
$850 for the PT is a great deal. What are you replacing it with and what Salks? I have the 220se and I think I'd only replace it for the 300. Would also love a pair of Song3's at some point, but not ready yet.

#5 ·
I am getting a Krell digital vanguard integrated to try and make life easier for my wife (that is my excuse:)). I finally found an integrated amp with HDMI...

supercharged songtower...took a bit longer than I thought and they still havent shipped. I ordered late last september, I think.

#6 ·
The Krell looks impressive. Curious to see how much of an improvement it is over the PT. It should be interesting. The SCST's look awesome. I had standard ST's for about 2 years and loved them. Only sold them because I was moving and didn't want to store them indefinitely. GLWTS.

#10 ·
You may want to edit the original post to show that its sold. Whoever bought it will have nice speakers.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.