AVS Forum banner
  • You have not yet participated enough to use the Marketplace

SVSound PB13-Ultra Black Oak (Single or Pair)

1K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  Sonnie Parker 
#1 · (Edited)
SVSound PB13-Ultra Black Oak - REDUCED TO 1099

SVSound PB13-Ultra Subwoofer in Black Oak finish...

In MINT condition... no cosmetics flaws! Performs flawlessly as well.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Unconditional warranty expires December/2019 (almost 3 years remaining) - if there is any issue whatsoever... SVS takes care of it... period. The best customer service in the industry. I previously worked for SVS and am very familiar with how awesome they are. Search reviews and you will agree.

These sell at SVS new for $1999... and they sell them in their outlet store (with scratches and chips) for $1599 to 1799.

Original box and packing... all well taken care of... unit is boxed up as original and ready for pickup!

Private sale - no tax! Shipping can be arranged if you want to pay it... but prefer local pickup ... or will meet you somewhere if it isn't too terribly far away. I am located in Troy, Alabama 36081 (between Montgomery and Dothan - southeast).

Cash or Credit Card. I will process the credit card thru my local business... PM for more details.

Low-ballers may as well continue to be without, because I'm not interested in reading ridiculous offers. Sensible folks will understand how good of a deal this is.

Regards,
Sonnie

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.