AVS Forum banner
  • You have not yet participated enough to use the Marketplace

FS: RBH R55Ti, R56Ci, R55Wi

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  WVRICK 
#1 ·
I am selling my RBH HT set up which includes a pair of R55Ti Towers, a R56Ci Center speaker, and two R55Wi surrounds in Red Burl. I purchased these in December 2015 and decided I want Ascend Sierra RAAL Towers with Horizon RAAL Center and surrounds. I paid $1,748 and will sell the entire 5.0 set for $600. They are like new, no scratches or damage and sound like they did new. I have the original boxes and I would prefer you audition in person, I live in West Virginia about 2 hours from the metro DC area. If you want them shipped you would pay shipping. I am willing to meet you half way in Winchester Virginia if you want to pick them up without a trip to WV. However, I encourage you to hear them and see them before you purchase so we are both protected.

#6 ·
Good deal! I sold my 5.0 setup for $800.

I've got the e1010i (dual 10" sub) that goes with this set...and it's a VERY good budget sub. Like it A LOT more than any other sub $400 sub I've had (klipsch rw-12d, bic pl-200, bic f12, pa-150, etc). Buy this...and mine. Bam. Heck of a setup for the money!

GLWS

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.