WTS: D-Sonic case Anaview AMS1000 monoblock amplifiers (5 available) - 900W in 4ohm - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By bkdc

post #1 of 2 Old 08-13-2017, 05:52 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 17
SOLD. D-Sonic case Anaview AMS1000 monoblock amplifiers (5 available) - 900W in 4ohm

Prefer sales in the USA/Canada.

I have five (5) Anaview AMS1000-2600-D module based amplifiers built into D-Sonic monobloc cases. I purchased all case materials, front blue LED, switch, etc. from D-Sonic. D-Sonic used to use Anaview modules in its own amplifiers. I installed the amplifier modules myself. All wire is silver-plated oxygen free. Within the case, the speaker power wire is a crazy 12-gauge, and the power/ground wire are 14-gauge, and all wire terminals are silver-lead soldered. All units function perfectly.

They are superb amplifiers (the most current up to date modules available from Anaview). Each module has two channels and can be configured for stereo use. However, they are currently hooked up for BTL mode with specs of 900W BTL into 4 ohms at 1% THD and 500W BTL into 8 ohms.

The product specification sheet for the ampifier module is here.

http://www.anaview.com/sites/default...000-2600-D.pdf

Again, I have FIVE of these available, and my asking price is a very reasonable $525 for each. (500 plus 25 shipping). I paid almost that much for just the cases from D-Sonic. O.o I will only sell these in groups of 2 and 3. If the first person purchases two, I will only sell the last three as a group.

My ebay ID is nyusuk, and I have well over 1000 transactions with 100% feedback.

storm028 likes this.

Last edited by bkdc; 08-17-2017 at 11:10 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-17-2017, 11:09 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 17
All units have been sold.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Audio Gear

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version