AVS Forum banner
  • You have not yet participated enough to use the Marketplace

Fs: B&w 685 s1

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  paul9luap 
#1 · (Edited)
Putting a feeler out there for my 685s. They are in excellent shape, never driven to distortion, and used in a non-smoking environment. I am the original owner and purchased them from a local dealer. Includes original box and packing materials as well as the port plugs. Stands not included.

Located in Los Angeles and I'm really looking for a local buyer as I'd rather not ship. I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet a buyer halfway.

Looking for $350.

Thanks for looking, PM me with any questions.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Putting a feeler out there for my 685s. They are in excellent shape, never driven to distortion, and used in a non-smoking environment. I am the original owner and purchased them from a local dealer. Includes original box and packing materials as well as the port plugs. Stands not included.

Located in Los Angeles and I'm really looking for a local buyer as I'd rather not ship. I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet a buyer halfway.

Looking for $400.

Thanks for looking, PM me with any questions.
No stands eh????? I am somewhat close to you in the Inland Empire , I have bookshelves already , but looking for some newer ones with stands....Let me know if you have a change of heart..Thanks.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.