Oppo BDP-95 3D Universal Disc Player w/ Pangea AC9 Power Cable & Yo-Yo Ma SACD - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 10-07-2012, 12:44 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Liked: 351
I"m selling this wonderful Oppo BDP-95 to fund future HT endeavors. This BDP-95 is in pristine condition and comes with all original accessories.

Where do I begin to describe the capabilities of this amazing Universal Disc Player? It has dual HDMI 1.4 outputs, it plays Blu Rays, High Resolution (including 96/24 and up) Flac Files, CD's, SACD's, DVD-Audio, and Video Files. The player also has XLR analog outputs w/ SABRE digital-to-analog converters, which is unique in the industry. I could go on, but if you've clicked on this listing, then you already know what this player is capable of. For more information, see below links:

Click here to view my Unboxing Video

Click here to read the rave review from Home Theater Magazine (5 stars in all categories)

Included Extras:
-I'm including a great sounding, after-market 7-Gauge Pangea AC9 Power Cable (the original Oppo
power cable is also included, unopened).
-Additionally, I'm including a remarkable SACD with songs performed by renowned Cellist, Yo-Yo
Ma. It's a sublime disc, as the Oppo conveys the cello notes with beautiful ease.

FYI: This unit was purchased in 2011 for $1000.00 (which is still the price of a brand new unit.) and I am the original owner.

PayPal is preferred method of paying (include 3% PayPal fee). Buyer must pay for shipping. No certified checks or money orders.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-07-2012, 06:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This is amazing I sent you a message via youtube today and now I see your selling your oppo 95. YGPM
Reply Video Source Items

Tags
Oppo Bdp 95 Blu Ray Player , Oppo Bdp 95 Blu Ray Disc Player

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page