Onkyo TX-SR705 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 10-13-2012, 04:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Excellent price to performance when I purchased it and now and even better value. It is in excellent condition, used in a well ventilated cabinet. comes with calibration mic.

Let me know if you have any questions. Email me for a quote via your favored carrier.

From Amazon:

You'll be hard-pressed to find a mid-range home theater A/V receiver that packs the TX-SR705's amplification power and audio processing capabilities. It might be comforting to look to its THX Select2 certification for confirmation, but as the THX engineers have seen, there's a lot more here than just efficient amplifier drive ability and all-round home theater performance. The TX-SR705 breaks new ground in the mid-range category by featuring not only the lossless audio codecs, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio, but also the most advanced version of HDMI. And with a wealth of other class-leading features - 1080p video processing, Audyssey's MultEQ XT technology for room calibration and advanced processing devices from Texas Instruments and Cirrus Logic - nothing has been sacrificed in the making of this remarkable home theater component.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-18-2012, 04:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm interested in this, PM let's try to negotiate a deal.
Reply Video Source Items

Tags
Onkyo Tx Sr705 Receiver
Gear in this thread - Sr705 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page