AVS Forum banner
  • You have not yet participated enough to use the Marketplace

DVDO VP50 with SDI card & Panasonic CP72 SDI modded 5 disc DVD carousel

688 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  cpc 
#1 ·
I am selling my DVDO VP50 with SDI card and Panasonic SDI modded CP72 5 disc DVD carousel for $495 or best offer. The DVD player also has the region free mod, an updated and calibrated spindle motor and an added coax digital audio output. I have the box, remote and manuals. The DVDO VP50 with an SDI dvd player is an awesome setup for hdmi switching, de-interlacing and upscaling, but I am in need of cash and trying to par down my audio video equipment.

I want to sell it all together as a kit, but here is how it breaks down value wise

DVDO VP50 with SDI card and Panasonic CP72 $495.00

DVDO VP50 with SDI card $375.00 and $325.00 without SDI card

SDI card for VP50 $50.00

Panasonic 5 disc DVD Audio-Video carousel CP72 $150.00

I don't think you'll find this level of de-interlacing and up-scaling performance for any less, not to mention the ultra high-quality dvd playback of Serial Digital Interface from dvd player to the DVDO unit, along with the All Region capability of the dvd player. If you have a large number of dvd's this is an excellent value. Also works well as a switcher and de-interlacing upscaler for other sources like Laser Disc, VCR etc since it has multiple HDMI, component and S-video and composite inputs.

See less See more
#2 ·
SOLD

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.