Oppo BDP-93 Universal Network 3D Blu-Ray Disc Player - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 12-19-2012, 09:06 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Purchased in December 2010, directly from Oppo, this player has served me well and has been rock solid in its performance. It looks and operates like new. Used mainly for weekend movie watching and streaming FLAC ripped DVD-Audio Files in a smoke & child free environment.

Here is the link to Oppo with all the pertinent specs:

Oppo BDP-93

Price & Payment: I am asking $365 including shipping and Paypal fees. A verified Paypal account is required. I will also accept a Postal Money Order or Personal Check; however, if paying by personal check it must clear before shipping.

Shipping: The Oppo BDP-93 ships in the original Oppo packaging and box with all documentation, remote etc. It will ship via insured UPS or FedEx Ground for no charge anywhere in the 48 Continental United States. Upgraded shipping via any means is available as long as the buyer is willing to pay the cost. Pickup is available in College Point, NY and the price will be adjusted accordingly depending on payment method.

I have 100% positive feedback on Audio/Videogon under the username pciav & under pcia04 on eBay. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED.

Phil C.
"Where does he get all those wonderful toys"
Jack Nicholson as the Joker in Batman
Reply Video Source Items

Tags
Oppo Bdp 93 Blu Ray Player

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page