Toshiba HD-XA2 HD DVD Player with 50 Disc Library - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 03-17-2013, 01:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Original owner selling my 9.5/10 condition HD-XA2 Player with 5.1 analog outputs as well as HDMI 1.3. Updated to Toshiba Current Software Version 4.0. Plays discs perfectly. No scratches or blemishes on this unit. I purchased this HD-DVD Player before Blu-Ray was the winner and it has been a part of my primary system my 60" Kuro Pro-151FD, Classe SSP-800 Processor, Classe CA-5300 Amplifier, Oppo BDP-105 Blu Ray Player/Network Renderer, and my B&W Diamond speakers.

A simple google search on this model number will get you all the reviews and specs. In addition to playing HD-DVD discs, it upconverts standard DVD's to 1080P, and it plays CD's.

Like all HD-DVD Players, when you have a bad disc or damaged disc, you will get error code such as 408bc509. Just eject the bad disc and insert your next movie and it plays perfectly.

Buy my player and I will include my 50 disc HD-DVD library, the original remote, and the Owners Manual if I can find it. Otherwise you can download the owners manual from the web or I can send it to you by email as a pdf. At this low price, you can look at this deal as the player for free or the discs for free. Buyer pays shipping charges.

HD-DVS's included- Full Metal Jacket, Trading Places, 2001 A Space Odyssey, Children of Men, Blades of Glory, The Mummy, Serenity, The Chronicles of Riddick, Eagles Farewell Tour I Melbourne, Scary Movie 4, Miami Vice, A View from Space, U-571, Sky Captain & the World of Tomorrow, Babel, Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix, The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Ultimatum, Dreamgirls, The Departed, Sea Biscuit, Batman Begins, Terminator 3, Happy Feet, A Scanner Darkly, Smokin Aces, 300, Blazing Saddles, Mission Impossible MI-3 3 disc collectors edition, Corpse Bride, Transformers 2 Disc Special Edition, Flags of our Fathers, Deep Impact, Planet Earth BBC 4 Disc Set, HD HQV Benchmark, King Kong, Ultimate Matrix Collection 4 disc set, and Chronicles of Riddick.

South Florida is my Theater
Listen to live music and recreate it at home.
Reply Video Source Items

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page