*SOLD* Denon DVP-602CI Video Processor and HDMI switcher-FLAWLESS - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 06-20-2013, 07:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Denon DVP-602CI Video Processor and HDMI switcher (Silicon Optix Realta HQV chip) in mint condition. Pulled from my ventilated A/V rack w. cooling fans; recent AVR upgrade. Operational condition 10/10; cosmetic condition 10/10, there’s not a mark on it!

The Denon DVP-602CI can significantly improve the video performance of even high-end home theaters.

Here a just a few of Silicon Optix Realta HQV chip image-improving capabilities:

Motion-adaptive deinterlacing: The HQV chip converts interlaced video to progressive-scan for smoother playback, whether the original source was film or video. A multi-directional diagonal filter detects and corrects lines on a per-pixel level to eliminate "jaggies" and stair-stepping artifacts without blurring edges.

Detail enhancement: While virtually all TVs and video components offer some type of detail enhancement or sharpening capability, these controls are often unsophisticated, resulting in pictures with noise or "halos" surrounding on-screen objects. HQV's approach is both more conservative and more refined. When applied in conjunction with Realta's digital scaling technology, standard-def video approaches HD quality.

4D noise reduction: Video noise can be part of the original recording, or get added during post-production editing or video compression. HQV's motion-adaptive and noise-adaptive filters work at the pixel level to remove analog and MPEG video noise and artifacts without reducing detail, for a clear, natural-looking picture.

Six 1080p-capable HDMI inputs to accommodate a full suite of high-def sources and two HDMI outputs so you can even feed a second display (i.e. projector), HDTV in another room, etc.

See Denon product page url below for more information:

http://www.ca.denon.com/us/product/pages/Product-Detail.aspx?Catid=3d9614d1-8000-4106-ab91-8192242cab83&SubId=9e677b18-6ff3-42b3-990b-e56953138b47&ProductId=d0f8b936-60b6-4fbd-8651-3cb08b6a2bac

Buyer pays shipping cost. PayPal add 4%.

Includes: Original box w. foam inserts, user manual, Remote control (RC-1093), power cord.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-02-2013, 01:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Guida74, I sent you a PM and I have not heard back from you regarding this product. Is it still available?
Reply Video Source Items

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page