Sony BDP-S5000ES - $449 OBO - SOLD SOLD SOLD - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 08-17-2013, 01:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Reluctantly putting up my Sony BDP-S5000ES for sale. Last of the built like a tank breed. Burr Brown DACs. Dedicated CD and 7.1 analog outputs. Very good analog sound. Option for sharp or slow frequency roll of via analog outputs. HDMI audio is punchy and authoritative. Superb bluray and DVD playback. Superbit mapping and HD reality settings are second to none, including Oppo. Video quality is near 4K when played on a reference display. Two prong IEC AC inlet. Sensitive to power cord changes - both my Shunyata and Synergistic Research power cords work well. No orginal box, but have manual and remote. I bought this new from Crutchfield for $1999 on 2/09. Player still under 5 year Sony ES warranty. If internet streaming and 3D are important to you, look elsewhere. If rock sold video and audio is important to you, here is your chance to get the best of the breed at a substantial discount. Player is in great shape. Made in Japan. Non smoking house. Shipping and pride of ownership included in sale price.

Samsung PN64F8500: Oppo 105D; Onkyo TX-SR805; Polk LSI x 5; Kimber Kable 12TC Speaker Cable; Monnster Cable Speaker Cable; Shunyata Research Aries interconnects; Shunyata Research Anaconda CX Power Cord; Monster Cable 700 and 1000 HDX HDMI Cables; John 3:16;
Reply Video Source Items

Tags
Sony Bdp S5000es Blu Ray Disc Player
Gear in this thread - S5000es by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page