Reduced Optoma 3DXL-4 Pair Optoma 3DRF Rechargeable Glasses-Emitter - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-03-2013, 10:28 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Make me an offer, this could be a great deal for somebody, especially now that I am including the 4 pair of Optoma RF Active glasses / emitter with it. .

3DXL 3D converter w/power supply for 3D Ready Projectors, 4 Pair of Optoma 3D RF Rechargeable Glasses with Charging Cable, and Emitter. Everything you need for perfect 3D.

3D Glasses and Emitter work on any 3D Display / 3D Equipment with a standard VESA port so I would consider splitting them up if interested PM me an offer.

The 3DXL turns your older 3D ready projector into a modern 3D monster with rock solid giant screen 3D performance. Multiple inputs handle your 3D Blu-ray player or Playstation3 for full 3D support from Blu-ray discs and games as well as your Cable/Direct TV/Satellite 3D content from the cable / Sat box.

RF glasses with the emitter give the most stable, natural color, and zero crosstalk 3D performance out there. They have a 150' range, you can view from any angle, you can turn your head, perform tasks like eating and drinking, and even walk out of the room and back in and they stay rock solid sync'd.

Rechargeable glasses mean never having to worry about purchasing / uninstalling / installing batteries.

4 Pair means your ready for the entire family and friends to share all the 3D awesomeness.

All are in mint condition with low hours of use on them.

Paypal only and I'll cover the fees. Free shipping anywhere in the USA.
Reply Video Source Items

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page