FS: Pioneer BDP-150 3D Bluray Player with Custom Unlocked 5.09a Firmware Region Free Plays Any File Full Network Support SMB NFS $250 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-03-2013, 11:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am selling my second Pioneer BDP-150 that has been upgraded with paid ($140) custom firmware that unlocks this optical Bluray player into a fully features network media player that supports all file formats, MKV, ISO, BD folders, DVD ISO, DVD folders, avi, m2ts, mp4, and many others. Full Bluray menu supported and no Cinavia. DVD and BluRay region-free. It supports playback via network Samba, NFS. USB drive formats are NFS, FAT32, ext3/4 over Ethernet cable. Works really well with Synology NAS.

Best combination of the Mediatek MT8555 powerful chip now without any media format restrictions. Player acts and looks completely stock. All original features are certainly preserved, including 1080p24, 3D, and 36-bit color.

You can read about this firmware here: http://www.avsforum.com/t/1390589/the-pioneer-bdp-62fd-150-450-2012-blu-ray-player-thread

It comes fully boxed in the OEM box with all OEM accessories and manuals.

Video quality and cadence is by far better on MT8555 than from Dune, Popcorn Mede8er or Western Digital TV or Netgear.

I paid $320 for it with firmware and installation and selling for $199. If you prefer to do it via eBay please add 10% to the total cost. PayPal is also preferred. My loss is your gain. Bought it for my bedroom setup but I already have media player on my new TV.
Reply Video Source Items