Pioneer Elite BDP-62FD 3D Player Fully Unlocked Custom 5.10 FW SACD.iso NFS SMB - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 10-10-2013, 10:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Selling Pioneer Elite BDP-62FD with custom 5.10 firmware that completely unlocks the player, things you will get:
1) BD-ISO playback with menus
2) MKV, AVIs, MP4 files playback
3) Full network file streaming playback support over NFS or SMB (works with different NAS including Synology and unRAID)
4) 3D file playback over local network
5) SACD ISOs playback over network
6) support for 1080p24/50/60, handles PAL/NTSC, DVD region-free, BD-region switchable
7) playback from USB drives

All original features are preserved, Qdeo processor is fully working. Both HDMI ports are active. This unit is true winner over Oppo by combining excellent video playback in 2D/3D while allowing full file network playback. Netflix and Pandora are removed to free up memory for custom firmware.

Unit is an open box buy from Best Buy and will come with gift receipt for Elite warranty. Please note the unit's firmware has been upgraded to unlock all the capabilities, please make sure you read about custom Pioneer firmwares that are so popular and what they offer. I did not make this firmware, I just purchased and installed it on 2 of my units. I cannot provide warranty on the custom firmwares for obvious reasons, but device can be returned to stock firmware and warranty serviced if needed.
Please no lowball offers. This unit is $200 less than Oppo with the same picture quality but Elite offers 20X more functionality making it single device for all media needs. Sell your Popcorns and Dunes, this is a real BD player with powerfull Mediatek and Marvel processors that simply evaporate Sigma and Realtek-based media players out. If you do not think Qdea matters with your NAS-stored ISOs, think again, it does!
Thank you for looking.
Shipping is $17 in cont. USA. I have perfect 400+ reviews score on eBay and Audiogon and if you are interested to do a transaction over those trading platforms please add10% to the total price.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 06-29-2014, 08:07 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I'm interested.

I'd like to take the cfm journey or find a modified 62fd. 5.10 sounds exactly like what I have been looking for. What options do I have to go this route?
post #3 of 5 Old 06-30-2014, 05:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvzzz View Post
Selling Pioneer Elite BDP-62FD with custom 5.10 firmware that completely unlocks the player, things you will get:
1) BD-ISO playback with menus
2) MKV, AVIs, MP4 files playback
3) Full network file streaming playback support over NFS or SMB (works with different NAS including Synology and unRAID)
4) 3D file playback over local network
5) SACD ISOs playback over network
6) support for 1080p24/50/60, handles PAL/NTSC, DVD region-free, BD-region switchable
7) playback from USB drives

All original features are preserved, Qdeo processor is fully working. Both HDMI ports are active. This unit is true winner over Oppo by combining excellent video playback in 2D/3D while allowing full file network playback. Netflix and Pandora are removed to free up memory for custom firmware.

Unit is an open box buy from Best Buy and will come with gift receipt for Elite warranty. Please note the unit's firmware has been upgraded to unlock all the capabilities, please make sure you read about custom Pioneer firmwares that are so popular and what they offer. I did not make this firmware, I just purchased and installed it on 2 of my units. I cannot provide warranty on the custom firmwares for obvious reasons, but device can be returned to stock firmware and warranty serviced if needed.
Please no lowball offers. This unit is $200 less than Oppo with the same picture quality but Elite offers 20X more functionality making it single device for all media needs. Sell your Popcorns and Dunes, this is a real BD player with powerfull Mediatek and Marvel processors that simply evaporate Sigma and Realtek-based media players out. If you do not think Qdea matters with your NAS-stored ISOs, think again, it does!
Thank you for looking.
Shipping is $17 in cont. USA. I have perfect 400+ reviews score on eBay and Audiogon and if you are interested to do a transaction over those trading platforms please add10% to the total price.
So...how much is it?
post #4 of 5 Old 07-01-2014, 04:58 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 15
umm original post appears to have been made of 10/13....

Denon X4000
Emotiva LPA-1
Epson 5020ub::::100" ES Cinewhite
PS4::::Toshiba HD-A35::::Marantz UD5007
Martin Logan Stage center::::Martin Logan Aerius I as L/R::::Canton GLE 402s as R/RS
Klipsch 12" Synergy sub::::Polk psw110 10" sub
post #5 of 5 Old 07-01-2014, 01:51 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
kinda weird

I actually was wondering the same thing. Seems like these Elite players are not being sold many places these days. Wonder what the deal is?
Reply Video Source Items

Tags
Pioneer Elite Bdp 62fd

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page