OPPO DV-970HD Up-Converting Universal DVD Player - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 10-22-2013, 05:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Mint condition - in original box with all papers and remote - $150 +S/H - pay with PayPal (verified ships immediately - unverified needs payment to clear first)

I bought this for a home theater and then my husband got a job transfer so the project was short lived and it's been sitting in the box ever since - no room for a theater in our new place, so our loss is your gain. We are also selling an Onkyo TX-SR505 7.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver, Infinity PS12 Subwoofer and Mitsubishi HD1000 Cinema Projector.

We are in Sarasota., FL

Please PM - or email

golfgirlgolf

at

yahoo

dot

com

Up-converts standard DVD to 720p/1080i high definition output via HDMI (6ft HDMI cable included); Progressive-scan component output
Pure and clean 480i NTSC / 576i PAL over HDMI ideal for external video processor/scaler or high end display
Official DivX Certified product, plays all versions of DivX video (including DivX 6) with standard playback of DivX media files
DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD (SACD), XviD, Audio CD, HDCD, Kodak Picture CD, WMA and other digital audio and video media/formats
Excellent audio performance with Dolby Digital, DTS, Coaxial and Optical digital output, HDMI 1.1 multi-channel audio, 5.1ch and stereo analog output