post #1 of 1 Old 11-12-2013, 12:47 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Hi Folks ,

Well this is good for you sad for me.

I need to sell my DV-79AVi to make room for a 3D Blue-ray player.

This "Elite" dvd player is very ... mint !

Although it does not have the original box , it does have all the original Owners Manual and a Remote that was used once to transfer codes to my master , then the batteries were removed and the remote placed back in it`s plastic bag.

If you want pic`s , I can do that , just PM me.

I have been a member of this forum for many years and most know me and the history behind my gear.

I always get my gear mint , I never smoke in my mini theater and lots of TLC go into keeping my stuff as new as possible.

The dvd player will be boxed by Staples and mailed via UPS and tracking information will be sent as soon as it ships.

The unit will ship same day as payment if payment is made by 2:00 PM , if after 2:00 pm then it will be shipped the following day.

Staples as a 4:30 cut-off time for same day , in any event you should have the unit in 5 days or less.

It will be shipped from Staples to UPS sorting station in Nashua N.H. , so if the buyer lives on the west coast , count on 5 days and subtract accordingly if you live closer.

The price will include shipping with insurance and Staples packs electronic gear very well , I have had them package other items such as computers and they all arrived in perfect condition.

Should you have any question or concerns , please feel free to contact me via PM.

Upon end of sale I will give the buyer directions to deposit funds in my PayPal account.

Thank you and Happy Holidays.

Gary Ingerson
Reply Video Source Items

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page