AVerMedia C283S HD EzRecorder Plus- Component HD Recorder up to 1080p - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-10-2014, 03:50 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I'm selling my almost brand new AverMedia C283S HD Standalone video recorder. I bought this back in June to help with a project I was working on and used it for maybe 20 hours. It will record any HD component source (or non HD component source for that matter) to an internal 2.5" hard drive. Right now I have a 750gb 2.5" Western Digital drive in it, I'll throw it in but the price is $175 OBO with the hard drive included.

This little box is great, plug it into your set top box, etc hit record and you get a nice .mp4 file on the hard drive. You can play it back from the device, or copy it to your PC and turn it into a Blu-Ray or for playback there. The quality is much better than the HD PVR's, as it will go up to 18mbps instead of the usual 13.5 the Hauppauge devices do.

Perfect condition, remote, IR Blaster, component cables, etc included.

1080p HD Video Recording
Work without a PC
IR Blaster & Schedule Recording
One-press Capture and Snapshot
H.264 Hardware Compression
Instant Recording Playback
Record to the Internal 2.5” or External USB Hard Drive
Built-in 2.5” HDD Slot
Perfect Fit for 9.5mm or 7mm 2.5” SATA HDD
Recording Pause
Remote Control Included

Stand-alone, Stand Out
Simply hook up the HD EzRecorder Plus to your video source, and you are ready to capture HD footages straight to your hard drive in real-time. The HD EzRecorder Plus records video from various devices, such as cable/satellite set-top box, digital camcorder, DVD player, and more.
* Any unauthorized snapshot or recording of copyrighted materials may infringe on the rights of copyright owners and is against the Copyright Laws.

Prime Time Anytime with Schedule Recording
With the HD EzRecorder Plus, you can schedule all your favorites in advance. Now you will never miss out on the hottest programs that you may want to catch up on. The HD EzRecorder Plus is perfect for TV addicts just like you.

IR Learning Function
The HD EzRecorder Plus wakes your set-top box at a preset time and then switches TV channel to record your scheduled program. Live talk show, football match, or even an entire season of drama - The HD EzRecorder Plus put them all onto your hard drive, automatically.

Smooth Playback, Smart Management
The sweet user interface allows you to quickly access your HD video archive and snapshot gallery. You can not only enjoy truly great playback experience, but also freely copy files from your hard drive to USB storage device for easy portability and sharing.

Pause and Resume while Recording a Video
The HD EzRecorder Plus allows you to pause temporarily while recording a video and resume it whenever you like. Commercials won’t be bothering you anymore!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old Today, 12:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Still available?

Sorry for the late reply, but I just found your post. Is your AverMedia C283S still available?
Reply Video Source Items

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page