Esoteric DV60 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-02-2014, 09:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Esoteric DV60

My excellent condition Esoteric DV-60 Universal Player is for sale. I am selling this low-hours unit because my limited listening time is now focused on blueray and streaming lossless computer files.

The DV-60 is a Stereophile Class "A" rated reference-quality $6,800.00 MSRP CD, SACD, DVD-A and DVD-V player. It upsamples CD/PCM to DSD and it upconverts DVD-V to 1080p.

The DV-60 is ideal for headphone users because it has dedicated two-channel RCA outputs and XLR outputs. These dual sets of two-channel outputs are in addition to the 5.1 RCA surround sound outputs.

More detailed information about the DV-60 as well as large/clear pictures of the front and back of the unit are available on the Esoteric web site:

TEAC Esoteric DV-60

The sale includes the light-up remote control, the owner's manual, and all original Esoteric packaging.

Price: $2,350.00 USD firm for quick sale, plus shipping.

Local pickup in Los Angeles, CA is welcome (and will reduce the price by $50.00).

I should add the following about this Esoteric DV-60:

1. It was purchased brand new by me from an Esoteric-authorized seller;

2. I am the first and only owner;

3. It is in stock condition, never been serviced or modded, and has resided the entire time in a smoke-free, child-free, and pet-free environment.

Thanks for looking!

Larry
Reply Video Source Items

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page