post #1 of 6 Old 08-30-2017, 07:56 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
Liked: 179
Oppo-203 in mint condition

***** SOLD *****

$480 shipped to CONUS ONLY. Payment via PAYPAL.

For sale is my Oppo-203 UHD bluray player. Purchased directly from Oppo via Amazon on July 25th, 2017. Roughly 1 month old and in MINT condition.

I have used it to watch 21 movies and has been updated to the latest firmware. It will come in original box with all original accessories such as power cord, remote, batteries, HDMI cable and manual.

Pics available upon request.

FOR SALE: Sony HW40ES / BIC Acoustech PL-200 sub

LG 65C7P / Denon AVR-X4300H / Klipsch RP-280F / Klipsch RP-450C / Klipsch RP-150M (x4) / Klipsch RP-140SA (Atmos) / HSU VTF-3 MK5 DualDrive / PS4 Pro / Oppo 203 / Logitech Harmony Elite

Last edited by ERuiz; 09-18-2017 at 04:09 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 08-30-2017, 11:15 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERuiz View Post
For sale is my Oppo-203 UHD bluray player. Purchased directly from Oppo via Amazon on July 25th, 2017. Roughly 1 month old and in MINT condition.

I have used it to watch 20 movies and has been updated to the latest firmware. It will come in original box with all original accessories such as power cord, remote, batteries, HDMI cable and manual.

Asking for $500 shipped to CONUS ONLY (insured for $550) via PAYPAL as F&F. If you do not want to do F&F, then add 3% to cover PayPal fees.

PS. I also have 20 UHD bluray movies I have purchased in the last month alone! I can bundle all of them up with the Oppo-203, if interested.

$650 shipped including ALL 20 UHD movies! Read above regarding paying via PayPal.

Here is a list of all 20 titles:

The Lego Batman Movie
The Guardians Of The Galaxy vol.2
La La Land
Fifty Shades Of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Battleship
The Secret Life Of Pets
The Huntsmen: Winter's War
The Accountant
Hacksaw Ridge
Power Rangers
Alien Covenant
Prometheus
The Revenant
Kong: Skull Island
Passengers
The Magnificent 7
The Girl On The Train
Gods Of Egypt
F8: The Fate Of The Furious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello, May I ask why are you selling Oppo 203 ? Also, would you consider a counter offer ?
post #3 of 6 Old 08-31-2017, 03:37 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crtone View Post
Hello, May I ask why are you selling Oppo 203 ? Also, would you consider a counter offer ?

I'm selling due to personal reasons and not being able to continue shelling out money on UHD bluray discs. Instead of letting the player just sit there doing nothing, I rather sell now that's it's only 1 month old and in mint condition.

Price is firm because I am in no rush to give it away. If push comes to shove, I'll keep it. It's one heck of a bluray player.

LG 65C7P / Denon AVR-X4300H / Klipsch RP-280F / Klipsch RP-450C / Klipsch RP-150M (x4) / Klipsch RP-140SA (Atmos) / HSU VTF-3 MK5 DualDrive / PS4 Pro / Oppo 203 / Logitech Harmony Elite

post #4 of 6 Old 08-31-2017, 11:05 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERuiz View Post
I'm selling due to personal reasons and not being able to continue shelling out money on UHD bluray discs. Instead of letting the player just sit there doing nothing, I rather sell now that's it's only 1 month old and in mint condition.

Price is firm because I am in no rush to give it away. If push comes to shove, I'll keep it. It's one heck of a bluray player.

Thanks for reply. The reason asked is that I own a Oppo 103D, but recently I purchased a 4K UHD projector and all my component became, to say the least, problematic. I am debating between Oppo 203 Panny UB900 for UHD/Bluray disks and, then, there are streaming devices. for example, Roku ? Since Oppo 203 does not have streaming channels, it makes decisions difficult. Roku premier+, for example, has poor wired & wireless interfaces. Any thoughts based on your experience would be helpful.
post #5 of 6 Old 09-01-2017, 05:51 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Oppo-203 in mint condition

@crtone

The Oppo-203 is a great player. Has tons of features but no streaming apps. For streaming apps, I have been using my tv's built-in apps powered by WebOS. I have a Lg 65C7P and using the built-in apps allows me to stream Dolby Vision where applicable. I had a nVidia Shield TV Pro, which in itself is in my opinion, the best streamer available. Unfortunately, it still doesn't support DV, so I am more than happy using the TV's apps. Of course, everyone has different needs and expectations.

As for the Oppo-203, it is an awesome piece of hardware. I just had some personal stuff popup which makes it better for me to sell it.

Last edited by ERuiz; 09-01-2017 at 07:02 AM.
post #6 of 6 Old 09-18-2017, 04:10 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Sold!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Video Source Items

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page