FS: Lumagen Radiance XS 3D in mint condition - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 09-17-2017, 08:30 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2862 Post(s)
Liked: 608
FS: Lumagen Radiance XS 3D in mint condition

For sale is my Lumagen Radiance XS 3D in mint condition and excellent working order. Includes the original power adapter, remote control, and manuage, all in great condition. From a clean, smoke-free home. Includes only the items listed here. Will ship in the original Lumagen box with original packaging material.

Special price is $590, plus actual shipping costs, whatever shipping method you'd like. I will ship the same business day or next day (Mon-Sat), depending on the timing of your payment. Note that this is for 1080p or lower signals only. This is an advanced piece of AV gear, mainly for extreme hobbyists or professionals. Please only purchase this item if you know what you are doing with it and understand its full capabilities, and can get support on AVS from the community or from Lumagen, as I will not be able to provide you with any technical support. All sales are final. To purchase this item you must have been an AVS member for at least 3 months and have some posting history, please. PM me if you are interested. Payment only via PayPal friends and family (no Paypal fees to you or me). Including your zip code and desired shipping method so I can quote you on shipping. Thank you for your interest!

Last edited by lovingdvd; 10-15-2017 at 04:35 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old Yesterday, 10:43 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2862 Post(s)
Liked: 608
PRICE DROP. Now only $500 plus shipping!! Send me a PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Video Source Items

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page