Refurbed BTX 5060 Series Classic Motorized Drapery Tracks 112" and 18'-11" long. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-11-2012, 12:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

For those of you who want the best but also try to get the absolute best deal, this is it right here. If you know quality when you see it then surely one look at the motor in this system speaks volumes! Perfect for your next project, can also be shortened to fit, or I can build to suit. Shipped K/D requires easy assembly and mounts easily. Pics show a bay window system which can be used for more than one application, but most are straight tracks. Pricing has been dropped as low as I can go.

Please feel free to email or message me if you need a certain size and I'll be happy to accomodate you. This hardware ranks highly and will fulfill and surpass your expectations. Google it and you will find that new, it runs very expensive. My price is quite low and I offer a decent warranty. The components that are refurbed are the ones that get the most wear. That ensures a long service duty life of quiet and dependable operation. Have a look and see what you think. I have two of these in my basement home theater and they've worked fine for the past 11+ years. They are controlled with good old X10, but there are many ways you can control them.

Feedback is much appreciated. Thank you

Shipping price will depend on location and method. Discounts available for mutiple purchases both on the units as well as shipping.

Immediately available are two tracks , one 18'- 11" long for $449.,and another track approximately 112" long which is $359. Both are plug and play with X10 remote control included

Any length up to 35' available without remote controls, so it can be hardwired system into your setup.
Reply Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page