NEW Omnimount CCH1P DLP CRT Television Top Shelf Mount Speaker PS3 DVD Bluray
N STOCK USUALLY SHIPPED SAME DAY BRAND NEW FACTORY BOXED 100% GUARANTEED 6 MONTH WARRANTY make sure it will work for your unit no returns unless defective. THESE ARE HEAVY DUTY SO WE HAVE TO CHARGE A HIGHER PRICE FOR SHIPPING. IF YOU HAVE A BIGGER ITEM YOU CAN COMBINE SEVERAL OF THESE IN A ROW.
The Omnimount is very thin But extremely strong and durable..
OmniMount Television Top Shelf (CCH1P) Feature
Adjustable support legs fit CRTs, LCDs, DLPs, and other projection TVs
Supports most any center channel speaker or, DVD, VCR, cable box, satellite or HD receiver
Low profile design
Platinum in door
OmniMount Television Top Shelf (CCH1P) Overview
CCH1 P Finish: Platinum OmniMount's innovative CCH1 shelf fits nearly any television, including most popular DLP's and Big Screen TVs. It also features a flexible design to hold everything from speakers to A/V components. Features: -Perforated shelf for ventilation -Low-profile contour design -Available in black or platinum -Holds up to 30 lbs -Dimensions: 19'' W x 15'' D CCH1 Specifications
- This is essentially a large perforated steel trapezoidal plate. At its front, it's about 19" wide. This width tapers smoothly down to about 15" at the rear. From front to back, it's about 15.5" deep.
- There are two sets of leg mounts: one set is about 11" back from the front and the other is about 8" back.
- According to the documentation, it's got a maximum capacity of 30 lbs. YOU CAN USE TWO OR MORE FOR LARGER PROJECTS
- Depending on the steepness and depth of the back of your television set, you can use one of three sets of mounting legs. It comes with the feet screwed onto the shortest legs (about 3/4" long plus the length of the foot mounting rods). I'm using the middle-sized legs which are about 3" long with another couple of inches in adjustable rods. There are also some 7.5" long extensions that you can add on. So, it looks like you can use this on a television with a 10" or 11" drop over an 8" or 11" depth.
- There are also a couple of 1" rods that can be screwed into the front of the plate to allow you to work over a ridge on the front of your television. This works well on my set: those rods are sitting in a sort-of groove on the front of my set and the back legs are the only other part touching. This allows for more flexibility in leveling the thing.
- There are also four adhesive pads for the feet to make sure the whole thing doesn't slide off.