post #1 of 1
10-20-2012, 10:57 AM
- Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi everyone! I recently went all-HDMI so I have these two premium quality component video switches available. They retail for over $100 at hdtvsupply and/or direct from Inday. Selling them for $65 (each). Let me know if you want one ($65) or both (for discounted $120). I'll cover shipping (US buyers only, please). The remotes are "keyed" separately so they don't conflict and the units can be easily integrated into a universal remote. One is a few years older than the other so they are not cosmetically identical (the newer one has a different plastic cover on the front). Incidentally, these can also be used to switch coaxial digital audio if your receiver is short on coax inputs.
Too many Component Video Sources and not enough inputs? Here's your answer! They don't make Component Video switches any better than this. If you want to be sure that your analog HD video signals are not being degraded, this is the switch you'll want. I am the original owner and the unit is in perfect working condition.
- Connect four Component Video devices to a single Component Video input on your HDTV.
- Switches 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i. Very Wideband (> 230Mhz). Will NOT degrade your Video Signal.
- Accepts any analog component video type, progressive or interlaced at any scan rate.
- HDTV Analog (Y,PbPr or RGB) 4-Input to 1-Output Switcher.
- Combine HDTV Receiver, HDTV Cable, Blu-Ray Player (w/ 1080i Component-Out) and Progressive Scan DVD Players into One Monitor Input.
- Remote Controllable! IR Remote Control Included. Discrete codes for easy integration into a universal remote system.
- Very Wideband. Greater then 230MHz. Gold plated RCA connectors.
- Small Size, 2x6x4".
- Actually made in the USA!