Adjustable (6" - 9") Projector Mount Extension Pipe/Column 1.5" NPT - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 11-30-2012, 12:00 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I have a NEW 6"-9" adjustable projector extension rod/pipe/column, made by Chief Mfg., model number CMS006009. This rod is threaded, and works with any 1.5" NPT-type projector or flat-panel TV mount to allow a ceiling-mounted projector or TV to be lowered to the necessary height during install (adjustable in 1" increments from 6" to 9"). The rated capacity of this extension by the manufacturer is 500 pounds.

I purchased this rod to be used with the NPL-series projector mount that I bought for my Mitsubishi HC-4000 DLP projector -- but then found out during the install process that my projector ended up at the proper height using just the mount, WITHOUT having to use this extension. Therefore, though I opened the package and assembled this extension briefly, thinking I was going to have to use it, it turns out that I will not need this extension after all and thus wish to sell it.

This extension will come with all the original pieces needed for install, including all screws and allen wrenches, and the assembly/install instructions, as shown in the picture.

Thanks for looking! If you have any questions, please contact me. I will ship USPS Priority Mail, or equivalent (UPS ground or FedEx ground).

Steve
Reply Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page