Philips Pronto TSU-9400 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 08-26-2013, 08:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello all -

I'm selling my Philips Pronto TSU-9400. It is in good condition with minor scuffs on the front corners, and a very small scratch on the screen (1/8" inch at the most) which cannot be seen while the screen is on, and you'd be hard pressed to find it with the screen off - I inspected thoroughly prior to listing. This remote is functionally working perfectly. It comes with the remote itself, USB cable, power cable, and charging cradle. The battery still has good life, and runs (in my experience) about 5 days of normal use, when I've left it off the cradle. Typically I just put it back every night and it never runs out of juice. I'll also include a copy of the ProntoEdit software on disc, which includes the Windows drivers.

I am only selling because my only input source these days is my HTPC and I do not need something that has this much flexibility but still leaves me with a keyboard on the table. I'm downgrading to a Logitech DiNovo Mini for my control needs.

This is currently on eBay with Buy it Now of $325. I'll sell here on AVS for $300 via Paypal and will ship for free (USPS Priority Mail) to the Continental 48. Reasonable offers welcome.

Please feel free to send a PM or email to brindner@gmail.com with any interest.

Thanks!
Reply Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page