Synergistic Research Element Tungsten 5' AC Cord - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-26-2013, 04:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Up for sale is my in new condition, less than 1 year old Synergistic Research Element Tungsten 5' AC Cord. Excellent for source components or amps. The tuning modules really do work and the Element power cords are really better (much better) than the Tesla power cords (I owned the Tesla AC cords prior to getting the Element AC cords). Synergistic's description of the tuning models are accurate. Don't think your equipment is good enough to hear the difference in power cords? Think again! My Onkyo receiver clearly lets me hear the difference between my Shunyata and Synergistic power cords! The Element Tungsten was also very effective on my prior bluray player, a Sony BDP-S500ES. I bought the Element specifically for the Sony BDP-S5000ES as the Sony has a really good DAC and analog section. The Synergistic Element Tungsten was the only AC cord I could find that could match the sonic signature of the Shunyata Research Anaconda (with the tuning modules) for 1/2 the price. I have the original box and packaging. You will not find a power cord in better condition. You will not be disappointed with the condition or performance of this AC cord! The only cord that is the equivalent, IMO, of the Element is the Shunyata Anaconda. As a recovering audiophile, I know because I have the Anaconda biggrin.gif:D:D

Samsung PN64F8500: Oppo 105D; Onkyo TX-SR805; Polk LSI x 5; Kimber Kable 12TC Speaker Cable; Monnster Cable Speaker Cable; Shunyata Research Aries interconnects; Shunyata Research Anaconda CX Power Cord; Monster Cable 700 and 1000 HDX HDMI Cables; John 3:16;
Reply Accessories

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page