Lots of computer fans, connections cables and power cords!!! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 06-24-2014, 09:48 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Liked: 225
Lots of computer fans, connections cables and power cords!!!

I recently did some work on a big time bit coin mining operation. The owner of the IT company allowed my buddy and me to take all the leftover parts he didn't need. We have tons of "Cooler Master" 12V fans, PCI express to Molex cables, other cables, and basic 110 plug to the traditional three prong power cord (female 3 prong side). I will get pics up tomm but the invetory is large. A very rough estimate would be like 600 of one kind of fan that are all never used, 600 of another that was mounted to a cooling unit for about one week (temporary until the miners got installed in permanent homes), and about 800 power cords. And many connection cables. If you may be interested in something like this we can certainly work out a very good deal for you on a bulk purchase. These power cords are all the same that have come with my Oppo BD103D plater, Denon 4520, Asus computer monitor, and more. They go for like 6 bucks on Amazon, the fans for around 3.50 online. But we can do much much better! PM me to get rolling

DIY Sound Group Volt 10 surround speaker build

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Setup Thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page