Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-02-2014, 09:15 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Full room of Quest treatments

This is a complete set of Quest treatments as designed by and purchased from Dennis Erskine. These would provide coverage for rooms up to around 18 x 35.

I will assist you in placement in your room / explanation of the products based on the principles used in my room.

I am thinking of taking my room in a different direction and can use the $ from the full treatment package for my next project.

As you can see from the dimensions of the products listed below, they will cover quite a bit of wall space. Most of them can also be cut to size.

Local pickup in Nashville is much preferred, as there are a lot of these to try to ship. But we can figure something out if shipping is needed.

Price is $4400 for the set plus any shipping if needed. If you have priced these out as part of a full service design from Dennis or other acousticians you will know that this is much less than they can be purchased for new.

Details on the products can be found in their brochures here:

http://www.questai.com/products_Brochures.php

I have the following pieces:

Two Q-Flector 4X8 2" low freq absorber
Two Q-Fractor 32.5X50 raw 2 inch panel
One Perf-Sorber 27.5X66 upholstered
2 inch panel (Anchorage (D, 66") fabric) - this is covered in black fabric and is room ready (it was put on the theater side of my theater door)
Three Q-Perf 4X8 2" raw panel
Four Q-Sorber 34X50 raw 2 inch module

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by hifiaudio2; 07-26-2014 at 07:05 AM.
Reply Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page