components and speakers!!! Need to part fast!!! Will consider all reasonable offer!! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 08-31-2014, 02:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 12
components and speakers!!! Need to part fast!!! Will consider all reasonable offer!!

I've fit Pioneer1222k 125 watts per channel. 7.2 output. Class D amp!! Google it? Great reviews. I upgraded to sc37. I also have a Big center speaker. Its there best model! Polk audio RTI-8 tower speakers. Teac CD player recorder.
I have all warranty papers ,and any accessories! Everything is under transferable warranty. Not the AVR ! But there isn't a thing wrong with it! Everything works ,and functions properly. The polka are very nice! Not a scratch,and not pushed hard due to my location!!! The Big center speaker has 2 - 8 inch mid woofers ,and a horn tweeter. Beautiful speaker!! Its black piano lacquer finish that's really deep! They did a good job . I will take any reasonable offer guys? I'm the only owner except AVR. I upgraded to Definitive Tech . That's why I'm selling speakers. I took great care of all these pieces. I dust my components ,and speakers with a duster!!!
Thanks for reading. James C
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2014, 05:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 601
You need to follow the Classifies rules and post this in the correct area.

Media Server: UnRaid Server: 15TB of storage and growing :).

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8599

Home Theater Set Up:

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8597