components and speakers!!! Need to part fast!!! Will consider all reasonable offer!! - AVS Forum

AVS Forum > Classifieds > Accessories > components and speakers!!! Need to part fast!!! Will consider all reasonable offer!!

Accessories

dabsim's Avatar dabsim
02:44 PM Liked: 12
post #1 of 2
08-31-2014 | Posts: 124
I've fit Pioneer1222k 125 watts per channel. 7.2 output. Class D amp!! Google it? Great reviews. I upgraded to sc37. I also have a Big center speaker. Its there best model! Polk audio RTI-8 tower speakers. Teac CD player recorder.
I have all warranty papers ,and any accessories! Everything is under transferable warranty. Not the AVR ! But there isn't a thing wrong with it! Everything works ,and functions properly. The polka are very nice! Not a scratch,and not pushed hard due to my location!!! The Big center speaker has 2 - 8 inch mid woofers ,and a horn tweeter. Beautiful speaker!! Its black piano lacquer finish that's really deep! They did a good job . I will take any reasonable offer guys? I'm the only owner except AVR. I upgraded to Definitive Tech . That's why I'm selling speakers. I took great care of all these pieces. I dust my components ,and speakers with a duster!!!
Thanks for reading. James C
GusGus748s's Avatar GusGus748s
05:28 PM Liked: 609
post #2 of 2
08-31-2014 | Posts: 6,484
You need to follow the Classifies rules and post this in the correct area.
Reply Accessories

Subscribe to this Thread