The Ultimate HTPC Case the Origen S21T in Silver - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 11-30-2012, 08:52 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
If you have been around the HTPC space for a while you know about the Origen ae S21T. It's without question the best solution for a HTPC ever. This case was purchased 3 years ago from a company called Perfect Home Theater for $1199.00, here is a link to their web page of this case.

http://www.shop.perfecthometheater.com/HTPC-aluminum-chassis-S21T-IR310-Silver-HTPC-S21T-IR310-S.htm

The case has served me very well however the motherboard that wa in the case had a major failure two weeks ago and I have now decided to go the minimalist route and use an Apple TV for my HTPC needs. Here is a link to the Origen page which shows all the features of this beauty.

http://www.origenae.co.kr/en/htpc_s21t.htm

The condition of the case is a solid 9.5 out of 10 with only a small hardle noticable scuff in the aluminum face one inch under the name graphic on the front, see the blury upclose photo. The unit actually came to me with that small scuff and it did not bother me at all so I did not bother the hastle to return it. Additionally, there is one ultra tiny scratch dead center of the top cover, it too is so tiny that it's no big deal. Other than those two issues the unit is dead perfect. Every feature of the case works just as new including the motorized display door. I can't tell you how many people have drooled over it's sheer beauty over the last 3 years. The touch screen capability made it a dream to use and most importantly gave it the much sought after "wife acceptance factor". I'm asking a fair $650 for the case and that will include packaging and shipping to anywhere CONUS, no shipping outside the US, sorry. Please email me at rharvey@at-com.com if you have any questions.

Hopelessly addicted to HDTV and lost deep in the woods of Charlton, MA - Rich

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 12-07-2012, 07:27 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Come on guys this is an awesome HTPC case solution and fits into an audio rack like it belongs. I'm up for offers...

Hopelessly addicted to HDTV and lost deep in the woods of Charlton, MA - Rich

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 Old 12-30-2012, 09:28 AM

Liked: 11
Still available?
post #4 of 4 Old 05-10-2013, 08:13 PM

Is the case still available?