Haven't been really getting much use out of my baby lately so looking at getting rid of it. The wife doesn't like the method I use to fill it up with movies and has been bugging me about it so it's got to go. I followed a couple builds on here to put it together in late 2011.
- Norco 4224 - one hot swap bay is broken and would need to be replaced
- Nexus PWM Series D12SL-12PWM 120mm - in wall bracket
- ARCTIC F8 PRO PWM Case Fan
- 4 NORCO C-SFF8087-D SFF-8087 to SFF-8087 Internal Multilane SAS Cable
- 2 NORCO C-SFF8087-4S Discrete to SFF-8087 (Reverse breakout) Cable
- SUPERMICRO MBD-X9SCM-F-O LGA 1155
- NORCO C-P1T7 4 Pin Molex 1 Male to 7 Female Power Extension Splitter Cable
- Kingston 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) ECC Unbuffered
- Intel Core i3-2100 Sandy Bridge 3.1GHz
- CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX750 V2
- 3 SATA2 Serial ATA II PCI-Express RAID Controller Card (Silicon Image SIL3132) - not installed
- 2 SUPERMICRO AOC-SASLP-MV8
It's run continuously since built in late 2011 with zero problems. Actually running Windows 8 with storage spaces on it now with no issue. (I know, blasphemy) Ran unraid on it prior and after I learned the system a little bit, I didn't have any issues with unraid either. Also, no license key as I can't find the usb drive I used and don't believe I can transfer the key to a new drive.
$1050/obo + shipping
Hard drives not included but would be looking at dumping about 10tb worth if also interested.
Edit (3/4): Willing to include 2 3tb Hitachi 5k3000 hard drives also. I will need to send them in on warranty claim first but should be 6tb of new storage to go with.