HP z558 Digital Entertainment Center & HP x5400 Media Center Extender - FREE+Shipping - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 04-03-2017, 06:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
HP z558 Digital Entertainment Center & HP x5400 Media Center Extender - FREE+Shipping

I have an HP z558 Digital Entertainment Center and an HP x5400 Media Center Extender that I'm no longer using, and which aren't worth the trouble to try to sell...so they're up for grabs to the first taker - I ask only for shipping cost.

Both are lightly used - HOWEVER, due to a power surge during a thunderstorm, the power supply of the z558 is burned out. If I was a small electronics wizard, I'd fix it myself, but my media-watching habits have changed so it's not worth the time.

The RAM has been upgraded on the z558 to 4.0 GB. Hard drive has ben removed (and wiped). The original Personal Media Drive (300 GB) is included. Remote controls are in excellent condition, barely used, and the CD/DVD drive is functional as well. The cases of both are in perfect condition.

I'm posting this for a little while before I recycle the systems, in case someone can put them to good use for parts or expansion of their home setup.

Drop me a line if interested!

Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-04-2017, 04:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I've sent a PM , I'd love to grab this
Sponsored Links
Advertisement