Windows 10 Home: USB Stick and Key - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 05-07-2017, 04:33 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 917 Post(s)
Liked: 270
Windows 10 Home: USB Stick and Key - Price Reduced

I have an older Dell Desktop, which has been running Vista/SP2 just fine. Microsoft and Google are no longer supporting Vista anymore, so I decided to just buy Windows 10 Home and continue using the computer, as it is otherwise fine.

The Install went just fine, but I have irreconcilable problems and crashes related to the VideoCard and Motherboard because of their age, that I have not been able to resolve after a week of trying. I'm going to see about getting Windows 7 on it, which should work, and keep me protected.

So, I now have an unused/unwanted legitimate Windows 10 Home License for sale, as I can't use it. This is the regular retail package, that includes the USB stick with the OS, and the Key to Activate it. The key has been removed and deactivated from my computer, so is available for use on another.

Normally sells for around $120. It is the full retail version, not the OEM version, so can be installed, reinstalled, etc., on any computer.

I'll sell for $70, including shipping.

If you only need the key, I can give that to you for $60, since that would eliminate shipping, and you'd have it instantly by email or PM.

JVC RS400, Marantz SR7010, Screen Innovations 160" 2.35:1 Screen
Front L/R: Duntech Sovereigns, each powered by a bridged Adcom GFA-555; Center JBL LSR-308
Dolby Bed (4): Wharfedale Diamond II's, Atmos (4): Ascend Acoustics CBM-170 SE
Subwoofer: DIY 8' sub with 4 18" SI Drivers, powered by iNuke 6000
DLC Photography

Last edited by DLCPhoto; 05-10-2017 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Price Reduction
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HTPC Computer Items

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page