I haven't had the time to watch much TV lately, so I'm selling my Wesena e6
HTPC build (either as is or can negotiate for specific parts -- see below for specs). I also have a Moneual MonCaso 320B
HTPC case I'm selling, as well. Both of the cases are excellent, high quality HTPC cases kept in great condition that have built in IR receivers -- I still have the original remotes, boxes, and most of the parts and documentation that came with each case
(if there's anything missing, it's either a manual that I've confirmed is available online in PDF format or a common/standard part, such as mounting screw). All items have been tested and are in great working condition.
Wesena e6 build -- $400 complete OBO + actual shipping (willing to take offers for individual parts)
Moneual MonCaso 320 HTPC Case -- $150 OBO + actual shipping
- Wesena e6 Silver HTPC Case (still have original box, remote, and noise/shock-absorbing drive mounting screws)
- Gigabyte GA-H55M-USB3 (still have original box, manual, and most of the included cables/parts)
- Intel Core i3-550 4 MB Cache 3.20 GHz LGA1156 Socket (still have OEM heatsink + fan)
- Silenx Effizio EFZ-100HA1 Silent CPU Cooler (heatsink + fan; still have original box + parts)
- G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1600 SDRAM (PC3 12800)
- Ceton InfiniTV 4 Digital Cable CableCard Quad-Tuner Card (still have original box, both standard/full-height & low-profile brackets, and f-connecter coax adapter cable)
- OCZ Technology Vertex 2 Series 90 GB SATA II 2.5" SSD (still have original box, manual, 3.5" SSD adapter + mounting screws)
- Cooler Master Silent Pro M600 600W ATX12V V2.3 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Bronze Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply (still have parts)
- LG 10X Blu-ray SATA Writer (tray front panel may be missing/replaced with Wesena aluminum plate)
: great working condition, still have original box, remote, optical drive plate, and replacement knob blue light filter (so you can change the light color behind the knob to blue instead of orange). Might have some a pair of Panaflo exhaust fans for the back, will include for free if I still have them in storage.
Wesena HTPC build and Moneual case are a little dusty, so I'll post pics in a day or two after I get a chance to blow that dust out, as well as post approximate weight for both the Wesena build and Moneual case.
Feel free to reply with any questions or shoot me a private message if you'd like to make an offer on any the items (or parts of the HTPC build). I'm open to some
trades, but I'm really only interested in trading for a small form factor, low power consumption Windows 10 PC that's capable of streaming Xbox One (since this has been what I've been occupied with instead of HTPC stuff) -- like a mini desktop, 13" or smaller laptop, or Micro ITX desktop (or a good amount of parts toward building one). I'm charging actual shipping for either HTPC case or the full Wesena build due to weight and the fact I'm willing to ship internationally, but for any offers for components that are accepted, I can/will ship for free within the US.