High end system part out or complete...i7-5820k, 64gb RAM, OC Formula x99 MB, Noctua - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 05-09-2017, 10:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
High end system part out or complete...i7-5820k, 64gb RAM, OC Formula x99 MB, Noctua

Parting out my test server. All these parts are about one year old. This server was for software testing and was used a few times a month at most. Would make for an excellent rendering or gaming pc.

You'd be hard pressed to find a similar build with less hours on it. My prices are all around ebay target price so I'm going to stay firm on price. Given I'm the original owner and these all have so little use, I think it's a very good deal. Would like to sell as a package so preference will be given to buyer that takes all, but if you're interested in just one or a few parts, email me. If you buy the complete package, the Lian Li case gets thrown in for free (and I'll leave the mb, proc, and cooler mounted) so just add a power supply, hard drives, and you're ready to go.

Will to take credit card payments via paypal for a local buyer if they pay the 3% fee.

I'll update this listing as pieces are sold, so if you see it here, it's still available.

i7-5280K - $300 Original owner, comes with box. Never overclocked since it was used in a test server where stability was my top priority.

ASRock OC Formula X99 LGA2011-3 - $220 Original owners, comes with box and all accessories. Never overclocked!

Crucial 64GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module - 8 x 8 GB - DDR4 SDRAM - 2133 MHz - $360 Have original packaging

Noctua NH-D14 Cooler - $60 Includes original packaging
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HTPC Computer Items

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page