Complete multi-room Windows Media Center CableCard/OTA system - $350 + shipping - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 06-20-2017, 04:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Complete multi-room Windows Media Center CableCard/OTA system - $350 + shipping

This has been my setup for the past several years. Decided that it's finally time to let it go. For $350 plus exact shipping costs, includes:

Main PC - Intel DG45ID motherboard, ATI Radeon HD5450 (used instead of the on-board HDMI output because it is capable of bitstreaming digital audio formats like Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD MA, etc.), Intel Core2 Quad Q9550 CPU, 4 GB RAM, 1.5 TB hard drive, and Ceton InfiniTV 4 PCIe 4-tuner CableCard adapter, 1-tuner DVICO FusionHDTV 5 Gold OTA/ClearQAM adapter, Samsung BD-ROM drive, licenses for CyberLink PowerDVD 15 and 16 Ultra for playing Blu-rays, all in a pretty good looking Antec MicroFusion HTPC case with a WMC remote. Clean with no scuffs, scratches, or any other signs of wear. The hard drive will come wiped and I will forward the license keys for the PowerDVD software to the buyer.

2x Linksys DMA2100 Media Center Extender - No remotes; just the extenders and the power cords, but they work fine.

With a clean install of Windows, this'll still make a fine multi-room DVR setup that beats what most cable companies offer today, and with no added monthly fees.

Willing to entertain offers for individual items. Just let me know whatever you're interested in. Happy to provide pictures upon request. Located in the Chicago area. PayPal or in-person cash purchases only, please.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HTPC Computer Items

Tags
cablecard , extender , Ota

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page