My Entire 3D Bluray Collection (Updated w/I Robot 3D release/Collectible Head) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 08-18-2012, 08:05 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 55
!

Update: For a short time, I will be offering my extremely rare I Robot 3D Collectible & 3D bluray pre-order to whomever buys my collection. For more information scroll to the bottom of this page.

Also: If you are interested in this collection make your offer now as I have decided to pull this ad in its entirety by this weekend

Hello,

I am putting my entire 3D bluray collection up for sale for a limited time only (before I change my mind). Some of the movies are still new & sealed, a lot of them have only been watced once, and all of them are in absolute MINT condition. They are still in their original cases, with slipcovers (where applicable) and in perfect shape. I'm looking into getting a 3D projector, and would be willing to part with my beloved 3D collection to help pay the cost

Collection is for sale as a whole! Not willing to sell piece by piece.

Happy Feet Two 3D ( Qty. 2 )
The Adventures of Tintin 3D
Puss in Boots 3D
The Three Musketeers 3D
Transformers Dark of the Moon 3D
Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D
Kung-Fu Panda 2 3D
A Christmas Carol 3D
Alice in Wonderland 3D
Beauty and The Beast 3D
Bolt 3D
Captain America 3D
Cars 2 3D ( Qty. 2 )
Chicken Little 3D
Chronicles of Narnia 3D
Clash of the Titans 3D
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 3D
Conan The Barbarian 3D
Despicable Me 3D
Dolphin Tale 3D
G-Force 3D
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance 3D
Green Lantern 3D
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 3D
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 3D ( Qty. 7 )
How To Train Your Dragon 3D
Hugo 3D
Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs 3D
Immortals 3D ( Qty. 2 )
John Carter 3D
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance 3D
Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole 3D
Lion King 3D
Mars Needs Moms 3D
Meet The Robinsons 3D
MegaMind 3D ( Qty. 2 )
Monster House 3D
Monsters vs. Aliens 3D
The Nightmare Before Christmas 3D
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides 3D
Open Season 3D
Polar Express 3D
Rio 3D
Sammy`s Adventures - The Secret Passage 3D
Shrek Forever After 3D ( Qty. 4 )
Smurfs 3D
Spy Kids: All the Time in the World
The Lorax 3D
Tangled 3D
The Darkest Hour 3D
The Lion of Judah 3D ( Qty. 2 )
Thor 3D ( Qty. 2 )
Toy Story 1 3D
Toy Story 2 3D
Toy Story 3 3D
Tron 3D
Yogi Bear The Movie 3D (73 3D Full length feature films)

Imax 3D Movies:
IMAX - Deep Ocean Experience 3D
IMAX - Deep Sea 3D
IMAX - Dinosaurs Alive 3D
IMAX - Dinosaurs - Giants of Patagonia 3D
IMAX - Grand Canyon Adventure - River at Risk 3D
IMAX - Hubble 3D
IMAX - Legends of Flight 3D
IMAX - Mummies - Secrets of the Pharaoh's 3D
IMAX - Ocean Wonderland 3D
IMAX - Sea Rex - Journey to a Prehistoric World 3D
IMAX - Space Station 3D
IMAX - Ultimate Wave Tahiti 3D ( Qty. 2 )
IMAX - Under The Sea 3D
IMAX - Wild Ocean 3D
The Universe: 7 Wonders of The Solar System 3D ( Qty. 2 )
Cirque du Soleil: Journey of Man 3D
3D Safari Africa
Arabia 3D ( Qty. 2 )
WWII in 3D ( 22 Imax 3D/Documentary movies)

Other 3D movies/items included:
3D Starter Kit:
New Samsung Shrek/Megamind Starter Kit w/ 3D Glasses

Collectibles:
Wrath of the Titans 3D Exclusive Steelbook
Underworld: Awakening 3D Exclusive Steelbook
Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides 3D
w/ Best Buy Exclusive Steelbook Case and Target Exclusive Bonus Features Disc
Shrek - The Complete Collection 3D ( Qty. 5 )

Retail value of this entire collection is close to $3000. However, I am asking $2250 plus a small negotiated shipping cost of which I will pay half. I have priced the collection at a sale price meaning that I am basically charging $15 per 3D movie. (The only exceptions are the collectibles that are included in the package which are valued at a higher price.) If the movie was part of a combo pack, you will receive the 3D movie, the case, and the slipcover but not the bluray or dvd. Certain exlusions apply such as the collectible steelbook movies & the new/sealed movies where the accompanying discs will also be included.

Note: Some of the movies I have multiple quantities on, if you are not interested in the multiples that will reduce the list price down to $1950

If you are looking to build your own 3D collection and you don't want to pay $20-$30 or more per 3D movie - then save yourself a lot of time and money and look into buying this collection.

There are between 20-30 sealed movies in this collection and many that have only been watched once. Over 100 3D movies in all!

I buy and sell here on AVS quite a bit and references will be made available upon request. Photos will also be available upon request, and buyer protection is provided by Paypal (of which I will pay the associated costs). A document receipt will also be granted upon purchase

PM me

-Mike

Update: I am now offering my I Robot 3D Collectible pre-order to whomever buys my collection. This was a Comic Con limited run pre-order earlier this year and is no longer available to order. It releases at the same time as the 3D Bluray October 23 and will immediately be forwarded to you. Upon purchase of this set, the order information will be made available to you. More information can be found at the highdefdigest link below, and I also included the link to Amazon where you can see that these same collectible heads from the 2005 dvd release still go for $300-500 alone. Since I am including this highly valuable extra as a freebie, I will no longer be negotiating my listed price for the collection it is as is

”For fans making the annual trek to San Diego for Comic-Con, Fox has created something special for you - a Limited Edition Collectible I, ROBOT Head, inspired by the film and jam-packed with goodies for robots and humans alike. The limited run of 250 serialized I, ROBOT heads is available for pre-order only at Fox booth #4313 for a special price of $99.99 and includes the all-new revolutionary 3D Blu-ray, a DVD version of the film and a bonus DVD disc chock full of extras.”

http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/show/Disc_Announcements/20th_Century_Fox/I_Robot_-_3D_Dated_for_Blu-ray_3D__Comic_Con_Exclusive/9778

http://www.amazon.com/I-Robot/dp/B0006NKDD0/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1345508450&sr=1-2&keywords=i+robot+head

Reply Physical Media Items (Movies etc)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page