400 DVD BD Collection Criterion Rare & OOP + Storage - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-18-2012, 11:59 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am selling my personal movie collection. I have close to 400 movies total; they are either DVD or Blu Ray, but most are DVDs. Some of these movies are from the Criterion Collection, and some are Out of Print or Rare DVDs and go for at least $50 each on eBay or other resellers.

This is a film geek's collection; many older and foreign movies from directors like Kurosawa, Leone, Chaplin, Fellini, Truffaut, Kubrick as well as modern directors like Paul Thomas Anderson, Tarantino, Nolan, Aronofsky etc. All movies are Region 1 NTSC except for my Alfred Hitchcock collection, which is region free.

All DVDs play perfectly and everything is in pristine collection. I have taken great care of this collection.

If interested, contact me and I will send an Excel spreadsheet with all titles I am selling; there are too many to list in this ad.

I am also including a 360 DVD storage bookshelf, this will hold all the movies.

Asking $1500, cash only, serious buyers only. You can also pick and choose for $5 each if you buy at least 100 movies.

I'm in the South Pasadena/ Alhambra area of Los Angeles; the buyer has to pick up these movies, you'll probably need a van or pick up truck and some boxes.

Thanks for looking!
Reply Physical Media Items (Movies etc)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page